Blogging Through the Alphabet with Disney History
It’s time again to begin our latest round of Blogging Through the Alphabet. I have done posts on recipes and places we have traveled in the past. This time I’ve decided to highlight moments and important people in the history of Walt Disney and the company he built.
We are definitely a Disney family and are looking forward to learning more about this talented man and those around him. To get ready for this series we have spent some time visiting both his birthplace in Chicago as well as his hometown museum in Marceline, MO. Of course, no Disney travel would be complete without a visit to Walt Disney World so we spent a week there as well.
Now to get my notes together!
We’d love to have you join us as well. All we ask is that you follow a few simple rules.
* Each post must be family-friendly. If it is not, we have the right to remove it.
* When linking up to this post, you give us permission to share your post and/or a photo from your post in future posts and social media shares.
* Place the Blog Button from the site onto the post you are linking up.
* Use the hashtag #abcblogging when promoting your post. This will help us find you and help us promote you as well.
* If you have time, check out a few of the other posts and share the love.
* The most important rule is to make sure you are having fun! This is not something we want you to be stressed out over. We want to see all the fun ideas that everyone comes up with for the letters!