Every time we begin loading up our vehicle in preparation for our next road trip I somehow get that silly little song from the Muppet Movie stuck in my head. You know the one with Kermit and Fozzie moving right along in a Studebaker? (I found a copy of it on YouTube you might like to watch.)
I think you get the idea. I particularly like the line about the importance of being on the journey together rather than simply getting there. I have to say we have had some of the best conversations while driving along the black lines of a map (the smaller roads rather than the interstates).
So what does any of this have to do with our next round of Blogging Through the Alphabet? Well, I’ve decided to blog through the alphabet of our travels this time. This may be the name of a park, a restaurant, church, or an entire state. As long as it begins with that week’s letter we’re good to go. (I already have a few ideas like Zzyzx Road in the California desert, Napoleonville, LA, and Pawhuska, OK.)
This time we have a solid crew of co-hosts getting ready for our kick-off next week. We’d love to have you join us when you can!
- Amanda @ Hopkins Homeschool
- Kirsten @ DoodleMom Homeschool
- Jennifer @ A Peace of Mind
- Kimberley @ Vintage Blue Suitcase
- Christine @ Lifes’s Special Necessities
- Yvonne Billian @ The Life We Build
- Dawn @ Schoolin’ Swag
- Wendy @ Life on Chickadee Lane
- Lori @ At Home: where life happens
- Kristen @ A Mom’s Quest to Teach
* Each post must be family friendly. If it is not, we have the right to remove it.
* When linking up to this post, you give us permission to share your post and/or a photo from your post in future posts and social media shares.
* Place the Blog Button from the site onto the post you are linking up.
* Use the hashtag #abcblogging when promoting your post. This will help us find you and help us promote you as well.
* If you have time, check out a few of the other posts and share the love.
* The most important rule is to make sure you are having fun! This is not something we want you to be stressed out over. We want to see all the fun ideas that everyone comes up with for the letters!